Powered By Glitz.fm

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day to You Dad

I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times but my love for you is endless. I cannot survive in this world if I don't have your support and love. Please forgive me for my wrong deeds.



Dad, wishing you a box of happiness

For today, tomorrow and always

With all my love!



Today, like many other days, brings warmest thoughts of you, and all the ways you brighten life for others all year through. That's why this greeting comes to bring a special wish your way, to hope that happiness and love will fill your Fathers Day. Warmest Wishes for my Dad!



"Happy, Happy Happy Father's Day!"

No one has a father so sweet.

Your kind ways just can't be beat.

Happy Happy Happy Father's Day;

I love you in a big big way!



Happy Fathers Day to you

Day to you, Day to you

Happy Fathers Day to you

I Love You!!



Hugs and Kisses just for you

Just for you,

Just for you

Hugs and Kisses just for you.

Daddy I Love You!



Father's Day is a very special day.

Here's a great hug

and lots of kisses too.

Each one says -

I love you!



You've seen me laugh

You've seen me cry

And always you were there with me

I may not have always said it

But thanks, I love you

Happy Father's Day



I want to tell you

How much you mean to me

Bcoz you are always

Thought about in such a special way,

And do so much to brighten any day.

Wish you a Happy Fathers Day.



Dad you are never wrong

The only time you are wrong

is when you think,

I forgot about you.

Love you Dad!

Have a grand Father's Day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Form
Customer Feedback