Powered By Glitz.fm

Monday, September 27, 2010

Here are some of my designs...i'm nt able to update/post it on my blog coz of my problems...sorry, nyway i post it nw...this was old designs of mine...i wil cum down wif my new designs soon...i wil post it early...dont worry, b happy...thnks everyone for supporting me...May God Bless Everyone...Thank You & Tc...


My Design for my Sister's Birthday.

My design for Hari Raya 2010

It was simple design/grafix of mine.
Title: A girl watching me while I'm sitting in a park. LoL.
My dad bought for me, cooler pad & laser mouse.
I thanked him by designing this pic.
Thank You, Dad.

PS: Click the picture to view it larger. Thank you.


© 2010 Joshua | Deejay Joe Studio. All Rights Reserved
ALL IMAGES ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY. SALE, DUPLICATION OR TRANSFER OF THIS MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Form
Customer Feedback